Introduction of hospital managements:
Management is the judge and criterion in a hospital success or failure, it’s the chief responsible of achieving the aims in the hospital.
Hospital management is a science which works on achieving the aims of a hospital using available possibilities and sources by observing as possible the expected obstacles and deciding how to treat or avoid them.
Aims of program:
- Training scientifically qualified personals to manage health facilities.
- Providing the scientific researches and studies needed to recognize the problems of health sector and suggesting suitable solutions.
- Providing consultant services needed to design and manage full databases for health facilities.
- Providing the essential training programs to develop the skills of the manager personals in the health sector.
Aspects of study:
- Organizational sides of hospitals.
- Marketing of health service.
- Costs accounting and financial administration.
- Lodging and nutrition service in hospitals.
- Management information system.
- Theories contributed to develop the concept of management.
- Leadership- Skills.
- Organizational structure of The Government of Health.
- Doctor’s legal responsibility in the light of some court judgments.
- General and diplomat protocols of management.
- The quality in health sector.
- Developing hospital management.
- Developments which management have witnessed.