Introduction to Quality Control master:
Once upon a time, the concept of quality in the medical field is developed through some simple performance standards to the nurse works were laid. That led to a significant decreasing in the deaths number to the quality application in the modern health domain as some specified standards to the medical care leads to decreasing the impact of the communicable diseases. Understanding and providing the support in the quality improvement areas are considered one of the priorities which aimed by the health facilities through preparing cadres capable on improving the quality of services and performance. Master topics in the Health Quality management:
The professional master’s program in the Total Quality Management by health organizations aims to qualify the attendees to be familiar with the following topics:
- Developing the student’s knowledge by the philosophy of Total Quality Management and methods of applying the quality in effectively way.
- Improvement the student’s knowledge by the Risk Management Approach and Risk Management- Based Thinking.
- Implementing the ISO standards in an integrated manner within the quality system applied in the organization.
- Making additional contributions to the students and developing their professional qualifications to be discriminated in the administrative and technical aspects, then they will be able to undertake the leadership and/ or supervisory functions related to implementing the quality.
- Learning and studying by experimentation and implementing the practical projects.
Master Plan of Health Quality Management:
Organizational Structure of the Professional Master Program in the Health Quality Management.
- Total Quality Management.
- Leadership Role in the quality management.
- Support the organizational commitment to the quality.
- Participate in integration the environmental safety programs with the organizations.
- Promoting the population health and continuing the care.
- Support the organization to maintain the awareness in both the regulatory and legal requirements.
- Facilitate the of quality structure development.
- Ensure the effective grievance (gripe) and complaints management
- Financial benefits of the quality programs.
- Designing and collecting the data.
- Implementing the methodology to collect the information and data.
- Patient Safety.
- Evaluating and planning to the Patient Safety Program.
- Evaluating the Patient Safety culture in the organization.
- Assist in implementing the Patient Safety Activities.
- Development of the quality systems and total quality in the hospitals.
- Quality as standard by providing the services in hospitals and health centers.
- Concepts of quality control and assurance.
- Implementing the medical quality in the hospitals.
- Conditions and steps for establishment the quality management in hospitals.
- Tools and methods used in quality management and their applications in the hospitals.
- Authenticate the medical quality in the hospitals.
Third Subject: Strategic planning.
- How to make a strategic plan for the quality includes vision, message and goals?
- Elements of achieving the quality, purchase quality and storage quality.
Forth Subject: Management the customer service and get the satisfaction.
Fifth Subject: Quality of legists management in health organizations.